1. Blaming your "gas" on me...not funny...not funny at all!!!!!
2. Yelling at me for barking. I'M A DOG YOU IDIOT!
3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?
4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose...stop it!
5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.
6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo Hoooooooo! What a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
7. Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back!
8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.
9. Dog sweaters. Hello??? Haven't you noticed the fur?
10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth, you're just jealous.
Now lay off me on some of these thing's, we both know who's boss here!!!
(You don't see me picking up your poop do you)???
|That is hilarious.|
|Gads, so true.
Sometimes I think Shayleigh is the one in charge and the rest of us just exist to satisfy her various pleasures. Crazy, isn't it?
We have a word for Shayleigh that describes her attitude very well. "Bumptious". Simple translation: "It's all about ME!"
|LOL Ron edited it for content,.... I thought I should, but I wasn't sure, so I posted it as it was mailed to me. Sorry....
I still think it was funnier as is....lol...
|I was having kind of a depressing day . Thanks for cheering me up.|
You make me laugh hard!!
|I've always thought the world would be a better place if we could all use that Animal Planet Pet Psychic, Sonya.
Somehow through the magic of tv and 30 minutes, she cures the problems that all uprights have with their mammal/reptile friends.
You guys have no idea how many times I stop and say "Yuki...((channels into her brain))) ...if you can hear me.... stop it."
She's probably saying, "I'll get you back for calling me Yucky. You want Yucky ...I'll show you Yucky..."
|One of the local dog training clubs is having a two part seminar for animal communication. They teacher helps you to "develop your own innate skills in this area". So with proper training apparently anyone can do it. There goes that special gift notion!|
|Didn't find exactly what you're looking for? Search again here:
Identifying Ticks info