2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 red pepper, sliced in strips
1 tsp cumin
1 1/2 tsp chili powder
1 TBL lime juice
1/2 cup chicken broth
8 to 10 warm tortillas
1. Spray clow cooker with Pam
2. Cut chicken in strips and lay in crock
3. top with onion and red pepper. Combine broth, cumin, lime juice, chili powder and pour over chicken & vegees
4. Cover and cook on LOW 5 hours (7 if using frozen chicken tenders)
5. Serve several slices of chicken on warm tortillas. Top with favorites, roll up and eat!
I have to try this one!!!!!
Yes. It's super easy. I am all about the fix it and forget it meals...
With 3 teens (before daughter went off to college) running around to all sorts of activities and working full time... I need easy, fast and fun.
between Band practice, Tae Kwon Do, Soccer, homework, work work, house work and all the crazy Army things... (think Hail & Farewells, FRG meetings, ESC etc...) I was -- wait, still am-- always running around doing something!!! easy is the only way I can go!!! LOL
|Mm, this sounds good. I wanted to make something like this (in my head--I didn't have a real recipe), but my fear of scalding the pan and burning the house down stopped me. I have issues|
|Didn't find exactly what you're looking for? Search again here:
Identifying Ticks info