- Pour cold apple juice on the carpet in several places and walk around barefoot in the dark.
- Wear a sock to work that has had the toes shredded by a blender.
- Immediately upon waking, stand outside in the rain and dark saying, "Be a good puppy, go potty, hurry up, come on, lets go!"
- Cover all your best suits with dog hair. Dark suits must use white hair, and light suits must use dark hair.
- Also float some hair in your first cup of coffee in the morning.
- Play "catch" with a wet tennis ball for hours.
- Run out in the snow in your bare feet to close the gate.
- Tip over a basket of clean laundry; scatter clothing all over the floor.
- Leave your underwear on the living room floor, because that's where the dog will drag it.
- Jump out of your chair shortly before the end of your favorite TV program and run to the door shouting, "No, no! Do that OUTSIDE!" Miss the end of the program.
- Put chocolate pudding on the carpet in the morning, and don't try to clean it up until you return from work that evening.
- Gouge the leg of the dinning room table several times with a screwdriver - it's going to get chewed on anyway.
- Take a warm and cuddly blanket out of the dryer and immediately wrap it around yourself.This is the feeling you will get when your puppy falls asleep on your lap.
The Dogs' Party
The dogs all had a party; they came from near and far.
Some dogs came by taxi, and some dogs came by car.
Each dog signed his name upon a special book,
And each dog hung his tail upon a special hook.
One dog was not invited and this aroused his ire.
He stormed into the party and loudly shouted "FIRE!"
In the scene that followed, the dogs forgot to look,
And grabbed just any tail from off of any hook.
And that is why when dogs roam on land or sea or foam,
They sniff each others' tail, To try and find their own!
|I laughed out loud so hard as I read this looking at my sweet 12 week old puppy!!! Lots of chocolate pudding and apple juice.....|
|Ooh I loved this and it made me laugh so much!!|
|I love both of those! All those things are correct, but they forgot the setting your alarm to snooze all night so your body gets used to not having any sleep|
|I loved them both~~~~~ Thanks~~~~~|
this was just too funny! (and close to home I have three 13 week old fosters here, not OES but cute the same) It is like having triplets. The apple juice and socks really hit home with three that is sometimes how I find an accident
|George, those are so adorable! Thanks for the smile!|
|George, when I saw the title of your post I thought you were trying to tell us something!|
|Didn't find exactly what you're looking for? Search again here:
Identifying Ticks info