I. Herman's Hermits--- Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker.
2. The Bee Gees--- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip.
3. Bobby Darin--- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash.
4. Ringo Starr--- I Get By With a Little Help From Depends.
5. Roberta Flack--- The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face.
6. Johnny Nash--- I Can't See Clearly Now.
7. Paul Simon--- Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver.
8. The Commodores--- Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom.
9. Marvin Gaye--- Heard It Through the Grape Nuts.
10. Procol Harem--- A Whiter Shade of Hair.
II. Leo Sayer--- You Make Me Feel Like Napping.
12. The Temptation s--- Papa's Got a Kidney Stone.
13. Abba--- Denture Queen.
14. Tony Orlando--- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall.
15. Helen Reddy--- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore.
16.Leslie Gore - It's My Procedure, and I'll Cry If I Want To
17.Willie Nelson - On the Commode Again
Oops maybe I shouldn't have replied....I'm showing my age
|Oh, thank you!!! That really started my morning off great!|
|Thanks for the morning chuckle. I had to send it to all my BB friends.|
|OMG, TOO funny! I'm right smack dab in the middle of the baby boomer years, so WAY too many of these fit!!|
|I just HAD to finish the song...
On Commode again!
Just can't wait to be on Commode again!
My life's love is making music with my friends,
And I can't wait to get on Commode again!
This was great! Thanks for sharing.
|Ron, you're doomed. That song will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day. (Don't feel badly. I'm doomed too!)|
|This brings up a question I have. Can someone tell me exactly what time frame the baby boomers' fall into? I don't know what I am? And it is really bugging me. My husband is a boomer, born in 1963. But what year would be the last of the boomers???
|heres what I found...
Todd was watching a Stevie Wonder show on VH1 last night. They were filming his making of the album Songs in the Key of Life. I ended up buying the CD's on ebay last night......
|Dawn, that is one of my all time favorite albums.|
I think its pure brillance!
|I think the official years for Baby Boomers is 1946-1963. Post WWII, Korean War. Don't know why they went all the way up to 1963.|
|I'm 1961, and I feel alot of the boomer stuff fits........|
|You should send this off to Weird Al Yankovic!|
|Didn't find exactly what you're looking for? Search again here:
Identifying Ticks info